Wednesday, November 14, 2007

quick update i guess



monday - meet up with ex-maple-guildmate. yamasuto. Johnson. =) saw Tommy on the way.. chated awhile.. meet him.. lunch's on him. ^^v ok la.. we both hit it off quite well, juz tt.. like most guys, he dare not look at me.. haha.. after awhile okok ler.. another Mr Lamer and Crapper.. juz like Jeffrey dear.. =.= vomit blood! walkwalk awhile before Jeff dada come n join us.. haha.. Johnson was pretty quick with the intro.. hehes.. saves me the mafan of intro =X walkwalk awhile.. nth much to walk.. hahas.. he left earlier.. =.= dunno hu say wun ps der.. in the end oso zao.. =.= so, me n dada walkwalk awhile.. go home.. tiring.



tuesday - (TODAY) since morning no sch. went to meet dear. =) cant movie. so juz walk ard.. drink my coffee, eat his toast, drink his yuanyang n eat his eggs.. lols.. went to arcade to play daytona.. our first game gt one extra person joined in.. zzz.. nvm.. juz contd play.. nt v pro.. juz avg like us.. =) budden, they two banged each other.. the last lap, dear buaysong, go bang him back. make dear 3rd.. while the extraguy's car spin and i was cruising pass his car.. and DAM! i merely miss by the HEADLAMP of the car onli lo!! else i'll b number one! =.= heng he chicken out the 2nd round.. =) so onli me n dear fight.. I managed to do drifts here and there until the last part, i kinda wobbly.. (nervous) so I thought I will juz lose since dear's car nearer to finishing line.. so we both like.. kinda give up in the end, i banged into dear's car and he spin.. making me first headed by the car headlamp! wahahah!! =X walked to IMM.. talked alot with him.. =) walk nt long.. we took bus and train to sch.. =) pity dear din have his kiss since yesterday.. =X simply cuz too many ppl are watching ler.. hehe.. lunch was my karipap + hashbrown.. lol..



aft sch, went Concert (Linkin Park) wid dajie. ^^ whew~ so tiring to walk there.. nxt time shld juz flag down a taxi.. haha.. arrived there earlier.. the standing crowd was crazy.. we waited for 1hr for them to arrive.. haha.. impatient.. shld have known betta since they are the artist.. so, obvious they wun b punctual wad.. hahas.. but ppl are getting frustrated and impatient.. hahas.. o0 stated there no photography are allowed? thou most ppl respect this rule by juz snapping photos outta their camphones(like I do) but some ppl still bring those BIG BULK camera.. and FLASHSNAP at LP. aww~ I pity them, muz b blinded awhile.. haha! the place we sat was juz nice. thou abit too sidestage ler.. but I really love it.. ^^ LP was awesome.. no doubt their band performance.. and Hell yeah I can gurantee that they aint lipsync.. =) worth the money. but not worth the wait. n not worth the HEAT!!! Chester was crazy. He's jumping ard like mad monkehy and suddenly nxt song, was a sad sad song.. aww~ I love the new accustic song they made.. Just mike and chester.. =) sweet loves~ damn nice! wooots~ everyone was so upbeat by the 3rd song they sing.. haha.. their first song rarely move the crowd at all.. haha.. there's this 2guys sitting infront of us.. =.= damn anti-anthu.. =.= everyone was standing, shouting, screaming, singing, jumping and waving their hand like crazy and all they did was some standing, some waving, some singing. no shouting. no screaming. haha. weird. the angmohs beside them were kinda cool~ haha.. mayb we shld join them instead and have MORE fun! LOL!! the guy/gal (i dunno) sitting beside me oso stonning der.. haha! mayb I over enthu.. XD they played all the songs that I like.. ^^ and I gotto say, I HATE LP! the climax was really nailbitting lah! =.= heng in the end, they came up again and perform for us! darn! my voice almost break there when I'm practically singing/shouting accordingly.. haha! AWESOME! I'm half-deaf now.. LOL.. temporary lost my hearing at that time.. HAHAAHAAHHAHH!! now even if u talk to me.. I cannot actually hear u.. HAHA! aww~ so dead darn tired.. LP was "spraying" water to the audience.. haha.. den when they throw their stuff out to their fans.. It gives me an RUBBISH throwing impression.. =X sry bout tt but I really feel so.. XD nth much actually.. now since I've WENT to a concert.. BEEN to a concert.. it's been quite and experience to me.. goiing back home was bad.. no cabs wanna take flag in.. all wan to wait for oncall so they can charge callingfee + midnight surcharge.. zzz.. kns! I juz wan go home la.. damn tiring.. my eyes cant hold this anymore~ gtg bath already~ CANT GET THEIR AUTOGRAPH!!! CUZ WE NO BACKSTAGEPASS!!! haha! no more concerts for me! I dun wanna b half-deaf agn since I'm alreadi 3/4 deaf! zzz~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home